- Safeguarding Children & Vulnerable Adults
- Results & Records
- Safety Manual & Concussion
- Drivers Awards
- Anti Doping Wallet
- Qualified Officials 2022
- AGM presentations
Hipnotics Wake Camp 2018
End the season with the whole Irish Wakeboarding Community
Hipnotics, Turkey, Antalya, November 18th - 25th 2018. Limited Places available.
Awesome to see an event like this in the irish community. The guys at Ballyhass Wakepark are organizing a cable trip to Hipnoitics in Turkey this coming November. There is one week left to sign up. Join the rest of the community and get some late winter sun. Heres an exerpt from their blog post.
We are super excited to bring you our first ever wakeboarding trip to Hipnotics Cable Park In Antayla Turkey. This park is paradise guys!! There is lakeside accommodation literally on the side of the cable park. Need a break you can shred right up to your doorstep!! On top of that this will be a full board trip. All your food is included. Three times a day the cable stops and everyone on site sits down for an amazing all you can eat meal of local Turkey cuisine. Nothing better after a tough morning on the water than a home cooked meal.
We want to make this as inclusive to the whole community as possible and make it as accessible to all as possible. We will take care of everything for you including organizing flights, visas, transfers, accommodation and your cable pass. We have also organized a payment plan so you can pay by installment over the next 4 months.
We spent a week in Hipnotics last November and loved it. There are two full size cables, two little bro two tower cables and over 15 different features including a new pool gap arriving this year. Its perfect for beginners with a slower cable and right up to pros with some awesome technical features and packed layouts. Families are more than welocmed and encouraged to come and join in. There are awesome chill out areas and a pool for any smallies. The whole complex is super safe and enclosed.
We will hopefully be bringing our own coaches to help you out throughout the week and will have a little rewards cermony and end of week party for all the most improved riders and best tricks.
Dont miss out on this end of season event that will hopefully become a mainstay of the Irish wake scene.
There are two pricing options;
€899 Per person sharing: Deluxe Lakeside Room (Sleeps 2)
€749 Per person Sharing: Bungalows (Sleeps 2 - 4)
20% discount for riders U12 and anybody not wakeboarding.
(**Prices are subject to change (these are calcuated off February Flight Prices)
These Prices include;
-- Flights Dublin - Antalya (Via Instanbul Turkish Airlines) Approx Depart 11am Dublin Arrive Hipnotics 10pm
-- Accommodation (Full Board)
-- Cable Pass
-- Airport Transfers
-- Wakecamp Tees
€300 due by March 31st (this first payment will be used to pay for the flights)
50% of the remainder due by May 31st
50% Final paymnet due by June 31st
1. Where? Hipnotics Cable Park Antalya Turkey https://www.hip-notics.com/obstacle-park
2. When? November 18th to 25th Sunday to Sunday.
3. How? Turkish Airlines flying from Dublin through Istanbul and through to Antalya
4. Wakeboarding? 2 x full size, 2 x two towers. Unlimited riding plus some littel bro sessions included
5. Whos it for? Absloutely everyone. Families and friends all welcome
6. Can U18's go? YES. But U18's must be accompanied by a parent.
7. Is there a discount? 20% off for U12's and anyone who isnt wakeboarding
8. Is there anything else to do there? There are day trips you can do but it is one big compound so you will need a taxi to get anywhere else.
9. Are meals included? YES, three meals a day. The cable actually stops so everyone eats together.
10. Are drinks included? NO, on arrival you are given a card that you can add money to. This can be used to buy drinks during the day and beers at night. €50 is more than enough for the week.
11. Do they have a bar? YES, but they just serve beer and wine. Bring spirts if you want anything extra.
12. Can a complete beginner go? For sure, one of the two parks runs slow for beginners making it ideal to have your first full size cable experience. We would advise you getting out on the water before though!!
13. Is there a transport from Cork to Dublin? Possibly, when everyone is signed up we might organize a bus from Ballyhass to Dublin. Its not included in the price.
14. Whats the weather like? Dry Sunny days. Shortie wetsuits would be recmmended or maybe a 3/2mm full if you get cold. Jumpers for the evenings. Shorts and tee for during the day.
15. Insurance? You must have your own insurance to travel on this trip. We will not allow anyone to travel without it and we will ask for a copy prior to departure.
16. How do I sign up? There will be a online sign in sheet launched in the next week or so.